I am open 47 weeks of the year. I try to be as flexible as possible to accommodate parent’s holidays.
My opening hours are: Monday-Friday 7am-6pm
- • My husband Trey is on my Registration Certificate and assists me on outings and every day school/nursery runs.
- • Myself and Trey both have PVG’s certificates (Protecting Vulnerable Groups) Disclosure Scotland continually monitor PVG scheme members records for criminal convictions that may affect their suitability to work with vulnerable groups.
- • As my 2 sons are older than 16 years of age and still live at home, where I childmind, they have Basic Disclosures in place.
- • I have a 7 seater vehicle with a selection of age appropriate car seats and boosters. Trey also has a car for use if needed. We both have Business Use Car Insurance.
- • I accept BACS and other vouchers/College Payments.
- • I follow the SHANARRI and GIRFEC guidelines to ensure the wellbeing of every child in my care.
Policies and Procedures
I have a full range of Policies and Procedures in place to protect the wellbeing of all children in my care. These are given to parents along with my Welcome Pack at the time of contract signing.